Tuesday, July 27, 2004

gotta make this quick..need to catch the season finale of smallville!!
my lana!!
haha. anyway just came home..
so not going school tmrw..was slightly feverish and had flu and headache and blah and im totally fine now but i really need a break from hectic schooling. renegades to my system.
besides, i know nothing about atmosphere for chem..
only studied electrolysis and particulate naure of matter?? haha.
like shit, was too tired to mug anymore.

i feel like watching bring it on.
man, watched it for like six times, i think.
can never get enough of it
i should get the vcd myself..
haha.
my zits are like OUT OF CONTROL.
i cant even bear the sight of my reflection
i try not to steal glances at the mirror.
haha.

currently only on chapt8 of da vinci code!
i know! im so slow..
gonna indulge in it tmrw :D :D
okay off to catch lana!!

ooh its on the radio!
oh baby i surrender to the strawberry ice cream :)
okay didnt catch the rest of the song.

'tatas!